Data: collectively all information that you submit to Digital Tech Support Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Digital Tech Support Limited, or us: Digital Tech Support Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07735906 whose registered office is at 16 Beaufort Court, London, E14 9XL;
UK and EU Cookie Law:the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Digital Tech Support Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Digital Tech Support Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website:the website that you are currently using, www.dmsuk.org.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
IP address (automatically collected);
Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Operating system (automatically collected);
A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Satellite TV equipment information
OUR USE OF DATA
5. For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Digital Tech Support Limited is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for a minimum of 12 months or the length of your plan.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
internal record keeping;
improvement of our products / services;
transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
10. Digital Tech Support Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
20. You have a legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Digital Tech Support Limited (where such Data is held).
If you would like to request information we hold about you please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with providing proof of identification.
You have the right to refuse or withdraw consent to information sharing at any time, please contact email@example.com or call 03446825000. We will explain the consequences of withdrawing consent to you.
21. Data security is of great importance to Digital Tech Support Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Digital Tech Support Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
28. Type of Cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Digital Tech Support Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org